Average Temperatures in Zigalovo, Russia
- The mean annual temperature in Zigalovo, Russia is slightly cold at -4.1 degrees Celsius (24.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The range of mean monthly temperatures is 45.3 °C (81.5°F) which is a very high range.
- The warmest month (July) is very mild with a mean temperature of 17.1 degrees Celsius (62.78 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coldest month (severely cold) with an average temperature of -28.2 degrees Celsius (-18.76 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Zigalovo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Zigalovo Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Zigalovo
- Vanavara, Russia - 638.8 kms (397 miles) NNW
- Bogucany, Russia - 617.4 kms (383.6 miles) NW
- Bratsk, Russia - 270.9 kms (168.3 miles) NW
- Nizne-Udinsk, Russia - 392.7 kms (244 miles) W
- Irkutsk, Russia - 287.2 kms (178.5 miles) SSW
- Rinchinlhymbe, Mongolia - 550.6 kms (342.1 miles) SW
- Khatgal, Mongolia - 591.7 kms (367.7 miles) SW
- Muren, Mongolia - 667.5 kms (414.8 miles) SSW
- Tarialan, Mongolia - 620.5 kms (385.6 miles) SSW
- Khutag, Mongolia - 625.3 kms (388.6 miles) SSW
- Bulgan, Mongolia - 676.3 kms (420.3 miles) S